Sunday, October 05, 2008

They Got O.J.

Okay, so they finally got O.J. on something. Guilty on all charges. I'm interested in seeing what the sentencing will be. Can't say I'm mad at the jury, and I must admit that I was happy to see O.J. convicted. Yes, I felt he was guilty of the double homicide 13 years ago. But more importantly for this case, I feel he was guilty of the charges lodged against him. In this case there was more evidence (audiotapes and witnesses), though I do wonder why people had audiotapes present, and I am disappointed at hearing the Las Vegas policemen's comments that clearly mean they judged O.J. by his past - didn't make their decisions based solely on the present. Either way, I feel like the hands of justice move slowly, but in this case, they were on time.

1 comment:

Erika said...

O.J. is a fool. I don't know if he was testing his luck or putting the world out of its misery. One thing he is certainly guilty of is being an idiot.