Sunday, April 16, 2006

Mad Praze

Well, today's Resurrection Sunday, a.k.a. Easter, and I've been chillin' for most of the day. Fun time w. teens in Sunday School today and, tho' I missed Pastor J's sermon (I'll get the tape), also had a good time lending an impromptu hand in the nursery. Five little ones in there, along w. T, and I had fun holding each and every one of them. Babies just do something to me, which is weird 'cuz I'm not Ms. Maternal. Anyhoo, heart fulla mad praze 2 God today for His Son's awesome sacrifice. Can't understand it, esp. when it's so hard for me 2 4-give those who harm me intentionally. Mind-blowin', God's grace is. And wonderfully awe-inspiring how at the Cross there was the perfect intersection of God's holiness / justice and His mercy / compassion / grace. Reminds me of this song we useta sing in the ol' Baptist church I grew up in: "I don't know why Jesus loves me, I don't know why He cares for me, I don't know why He sacrificed His life, Oh, but I'm glad, so glad He did."

No comments: